Crunchy No-Grain Cereal Bowl
Freeze-dried fruit is the secret behind this colorful, crunchy cereal. With no artificial colors or processed sugar, it’s the ultimate feel good way to start your day.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely crushed dried plantain chips
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup chilled coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Pile freeze-dried berries and plantains in a bowl. Top with fresh berries. Stir together coconut milk, water, and maple syrup in a small bowl. Pour over fruits. Serve immediately.