Crunchy Skillet Potatoes
Just about everyone loves this recipe! It’s quick to make and very tasty. The potatoes get quite crisp as the water evaporates and cooks them through. Add fresh parsley just before serving for extra color and kick.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 8 small Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut in quarters
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Add the oil and water to a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Place the potatoes in the pan, cut-sides down. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue to brown until the cut sides are crisp, about 5 minutes. Turn and cook another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.