Crust for Ice Cream Pie
These crusts are a perfect complement to cake batter ice cream. Make two batches of ice cream for a pie your guests will flip over!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 tub (16 oz.) tub prepared chocolate frosting
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 pie pans generously with shortening.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, frosting, and water. Mix well. Pat half the mixture into one pie pan and repeat for the second pan.
- Bake for 20–24 minutes or until the crusts are slightly plumped. Cool in pans.