Crustless Lemon Cheesecake
Cheesecake bakes perfectly in the slow cooker. In this recipe, the slow cooker is lined with parchment paper, which makes for a very easy cleanup!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 7 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, and continue beating with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Beat in remaining ingredients and continue beating for about 1 minute.
- Line a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with parchment paper. Pour batter onto the parchment paper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2½–3 hours or until cheesecake is set. Remove slow cooker insert and let it cool to room temperature. Then place in fridge to chill for 4 hours. Slice to serve.