Crustless Spinach Quiche
Quiche is a favorite brunch accompaniment, and this one is a little healthier without the crust.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- cooking spray
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" pie pan or an 8" skillet.
- Thaw the spinach, drain in a colander, then squeeze in paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- In a blender, combine the eggs and cottage cheese on medium speed until well blended.
- Transfer to a bowl then stir in the Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Then stir in the spinach until evenly distributed.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until the center is set.