Cuban Black Beans
This hearty and comforting side dish goes well with rice or as an accompaniment to fajitas.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- Place all ingredients into a 2-quart slow cooker. Stir to distribute all the ingredients evenly.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.