Cucumber Cilantro Salad
Cooling cucumbers and cold creamy yogurt are coupled with a dash of cayenne pepper for a salad that keeps you guessing.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Toss together all ingredients, stirring well to combine.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to marinate. Toss again just before serving.