Cucumber and Dill Dressing
This dressing pairs wonderfully with salad greens, ripe tomatoes, and some peppery radish slices.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ medium English cucumber, grated
- ¾ tsp. salt, divided
- ½ cup strained Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion (white part only), ends trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Place cucumber and ¼ teaspoon salt in a fine-mesh strainer over a medium bowl. Strain for 30 minutes. Squeeze any remaining water from the cucumber.
- Combine the cucumber and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir well to incorporate the ingredients.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate the dressing in a tight jar for up to 1 week.