Cucumber, Jalapeño, and Lime Salsa
This refreshing salsa is great with chicken, fish, or pork.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼" cubes
- 1 small white onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 2 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3–4 hours before using.