Cucumber-Melon & Mint Refresher
Treat yourself and your guests to a refreshing homemade beverage everyone will enjoy to the last sip.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped, plus 6 long, thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 cans (12 oz. each) Simple Truth Organic™ Cucumber Melon Seltzer Water
- 12 honeydew or cantaloupe melon balls
- Blend chopped cucumber, mint, water, lemon juice and sugar in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate cucumber puree along with cucumber strips until ready to use.
- Line inside of pint glass with a strip of cucumber. (Tip: Use a vegetable peeler to make thin, flexible strips.) Fill with ice, add 2 to 4 tablespoons of cucumber puree, top with 1 can seltzer water; stir gently to combine. Garnish with a toothpick skewering 2 melon balls.
- Refrigerate extra cucumber puree, cucumber strips and melon balls up to 3 days.