Cucumber Mint Frozen Yogurt
Cucumbers and mint are a classic, refreshing combination for those sweltering days. Though not your average frozen dessert, this cool, creamy treat deserves some recognition.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 10 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup honey
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain Greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. gin
- Purée cucumbers in a blender until liquefied. Strain over large bowl to remove the pulp. Discard pulp.
- Combine cucumber juice and remaining ingredients in the blender until mint leaves are chopped into very small pieces. Refrigerate overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.