Cucumber Mint Soup
This is the perfect soup to serve as an appetizer on a hot summer day. If you desire more texture, cut one cucumber into small chunks and add to the soup as garnish.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped mint
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place the cucumbers, avocado, lemon juice, and mint in a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper and blend again. Serve cold.