Cucumber Pear Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium pears, cored
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 leaves kale
- ½ leaf Swiss chard
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Process the pears through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the cucumber, followed by the spinach.
- Roll the kale and chard leaves together to compress and add to the juicer.
- Add the lemon and the snap peas.
- Whisk the juice to combine the ingredients and serve immediately.