Cucumber Radish Salad
This is a good salad to serve with miso soup and spring rolls.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. dill
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- ½ cup radishes, trimmed and sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the dill, lemon juice, vinegar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and agave nectar.
- Toss cucumbers and radishes with the sesame mixture, season with the salt and pepper, and serve.