Two varieties of cool, crisp cucumbers get all shaken up in this delicious salad. Bring it to your next party or potluck and know it’ll be a hit!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced dill
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced Vidalia onion
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic powder, vinegar, dill, and yogurt together until well combined.
- Fold in the sliced cucumbers and onions, and toss to coat.
- Share between two salad bowls, and serve.