Cucumber Salad with Yogurt and Dill
This cool and refreshing salad pairs well with a spicy grilled meat for a relaxing summer barbecue.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and peel the cucumbers; chop into ¼"-thick slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber with the yogurt, vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Serve chilled.