For an added color and flavor, drop a few fresh, cherry tomatoes in each individual bowl before serving.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. coriander
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. mint leaves
- Place cucumber, yogurt, tomato paste, coriander, garlic, and pepper in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Serve garnished with mint.