Cucumber Vegan Nachos
A high-speed blender or food processor will transform carrots into a creamy sauce that pairs deliciously with fresh cucumber slices.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a blender or food processor, add carrots, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast, and half the coconut milk.
- Continue to add just enough coconut milk until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Drizzle sauce over cucumber slices and garnish with cilantro.