Cucumber Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Cucumber not only gives this light dressing a delicate flavor, it provides body, reducing the amount of oil needed in the recipe.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¼ cups peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeño
- ¼ tsp. dried dill
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Add the cucumber, vinegar, parsley, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, red pepper, and dill to a food processor or small blender. Process mixture until silky smooth.
- Pour the olive oil into the processor. Process for 15 seconds, or until oil is thoroughly mixed in.
- Pour the dressing into a bottle and cover tightly with a lid. Shake well before each use and store in the refridgerator.