Cupid’s Kiss Mocktail
This fruit-forward mocktail is a favorite of adults and kids alike. To make this mocktail super-chilled, freeze the martini glasses, use chilled cranberry juice and shake for at least 20 seconds.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth™ Freshly Frozen Raspberries, thawed
- 10 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 6 ounces white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- In large cocktail shaker, muddle raspberries and mint leaves.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add cranberry juice, lime juice, agave nectar and bitters.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 martini glasses. Garnish with additional mint.