Curried Cauliflower Salad with Cumin Vinaigrette
Warm nuggets of curried cauliflower are the stars on top of this salad of savory greens. A light cumin vinaigrette ties everything together, making an irresistible combination with the cauliflower.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup shredded radicchio
- 1 scallion (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower in a medium bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through. Toss with curry powder, 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper while hot from the oven.
- Whisk remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper with lemon juice and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place arugula, radicchio, and scallion in a large bowl. Top with cauliflower mixture and drizzle with cumin dressing. Serve immediately.