Curried Chicken Wings
Traditional chicken wings are generally fried. These are a lot less fattening, done with a rub and some olive oil. Double the recipe and refrigerate half for delicious cold snacks.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 lbs. chicken wings, split at the joint, tips removed
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler. Rinse the wings and set them on paper towels to dry.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together. Coat the chicken with the curry mixture, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Broil for 20 minutes, turning every few minutes, or until well browned.