Curried Lamb Grilled on Skewers
Try grilling these and serving with your favorite dipping sauce. Skewers are always a crowd-pleaser at parties!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 lb. boneless lamb shoulder, cut into bite-sized chunks
- Mix the peanut oil, curry, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, and hot sauce together in a bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak 8–10 wooden skewers in water for at least 40 minutes.
- String the lamb on the skewers and grill over hot coals for 4 minutes per side. Serve hot.