Curried Pumpkin Bisque
Pumpkin purée isnʼt just for pumpkin pie anymore! The warm spice of curry packs a punch of flavor into this rich soup of vibrant pumpkin and cool coconut milk.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups pumpkin purée
- 2½ cups coconut milk
- 3 tsp. curry
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- In a large pot over medium heat, whisk together the pumpkin purée and coconut milk. Add curry and combine thoroughly.
- Heat through, about 5–7 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Add sea salt and black pepper.