Curried Shrimp with Veggies
This curried shrimp and vegetable dish is quick and easy, but quite authentic-tasting. It is sure to please everyone in your family who is fond of foods from India.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. green curry powder
- 1 lb. wild Argentinian shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) coconut milk
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil and green curry powder. Add shrimp, broccoli, carrots, and coconut milk.
- Cook until all vegetables are tender and coconut milk cooks down to a thick, paste-like consistency (approximately 15 minutes).