A great flavor for simple salads that accompany Indian-flavored entrées. This is a nice sauce on grilled chicken breasts served on greens.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2⁄3 cup quality vegetable oil
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, curry powder, and mustard in a container or jar with a cover and shake vigorously to combine. Add the oil and shake until emulsified. Use immediately or refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature before using.