Curry Chicken Salad Panini
This recipe spices up the traditional chicken salad sandwich.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. red onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 4 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat the panini press. Butter both sides of bread slices.
- Mix all ingredients, except the bread, in a bowl. Divide the mixture between 2 slices of bread, and close sandwiches. Place on panini press. Close lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from press and slice in half. Serve warm.