This dish tastes lovely when served over cooked rice.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. lactose-free margarine
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 can (9 oz.) peas, undrained
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- Heat margarine in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and push to one side of skillet. Cook beef in skillet with onions, breaking up chunks with wooden spoon until no longer pink.
- Add all remaining ingredients to meat and onion mixture. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.