Dairy- and Wheat-Free Pumpkin-Spice Muffins
You will love these muffins, as they will leave you satisfied, and you will never miss wheat or dairy.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) puréed pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. wheat-free baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄2 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1⁄4 cups flax seed, ground
- 1 cup all–purpose, wheat-free flour
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tins with baking spray or line with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the ground flax seed and the flour until thoroughly combined.
- Add the ground flax seed and flour slowly and mix to combine. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of muffin.