Dairy-Free Banana Pancakes
You won't even miss the milk and eggs in these pancakes!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 3⁄4 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup soy milk
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mash banana with a fork. Add vanilla and whisk until smooth and fluffy. Add soy milk and stir to combine well.
- Add soy milk mixture to the flour and dry ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or large frying pan over medium heat. Drop batter about 3 tablespoons at a time and heat until bubbles appear on surface, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side until lightly golden brown, another 1 to 2 minutes.