Dairy-Free Caesar Dressing
Donʼt miss out on creamy dressings just because youʼre lactose intolerant. Make them fresh; they donʼt take much time and the taste is worth it!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ Tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the almond milk with the white vinegar and allow to stand for five minutes.
- Mash garlic then add salt to form a paste. Place paste in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- Combine well, stirring with a wire whisk. Cover tightly and chill.