Dairy-Free Chicken Zoodle Alfredo
Craving pasta, but not the carbs? You can have it all with this easy recipe. This quick and simple, plant-based version of Chicken Alfredo is dairy-free and shockingly yummy. Plus it is way cheaper than eating out at that fancy Italian joint down the street.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 cups zucchini noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- 6 oz. cooked chicken breast, sliced
- In a large skillet, melt coconut oil over high heat. Add in zucchini noodles and garlic. Cook until zoodles being to brown slightly, about 4-6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast, coconut milk, olive oil, and broth.
- Drizzle over noodles. Add chicken to the skillet. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.