Dairy-Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Using almond milk and delicious spices, this heart-healthy, waistline-friendly recipe lightens up the traditional dish with the same amazing flavors.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large Idaho potatoes, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices (leave skin on if you prefer)
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a pot of water with the garlic. Bring the potatoes to a boil over medium heat, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove the potatoes and garlic from the heat, drain, and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the almond milk gradually while mashing. Season with salt and pepper.