Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Brownies
These allergy-friendly brownies are almost better than traditional brownies! They are fudgy, rich, and chewy, and everything else a good brownie should be.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 oz. melted unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 2½ cups coconut sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp. natural butter extract
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cornstarch
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 7" × 11" pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted chocolate, oil, and coconut sugar. Mix to combine. Gradually mix in the eggs. Add the butter extract, vanilla, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Sift together the cornstarch, cocoa, and flour and then add to the mixture.
- Pour mixture in the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.