Dairy-Free Mustard Sauce
This mustard sauce pairs well with seafood. Try it on salmon, but don't limit yourself. Use it with other entrées and veggies too!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. lactose-free margarine
- 1½ Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In a small skillet or sauté pan, melt margarine over low heat. Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Gradually add soy milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in dry mustard, lemon juice, and salt.