Dairy-Free Whipped Cream
Using some creativity with full-fat coconut milk can yield similar results to regular whipped cream. A big bonus is that coconut milk is naturally sweeter and full of healthier fats.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) full-fat coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. white spelt flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. liquid stevia
- Pour coconut milk in container without a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to chill and harden.
- In an electric stand mixer, pour in the thickest, whitest part of the milk (the cream, yielding about ¾ cups). Add the flour, vanilla extract, and stevia and mix on high speed to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
- Continue beating for a couple of minutes, until light and creamy. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.