Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles
The pure ingredients of dark chocolate, healthy oils, and unsweetened coconut fuse together in these delectable raw truffles. Sweetened with raw honey, these chocolate bites are as rich as they are sweet!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, mix together cocoa powder, honey, and coconut oil.
- Add vanilla, salt, and agave inulin and mix until well combined. The mixture will be a very thick paste. Form mixture into a ball. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Place coconut in a shallow bowl. Remove chocolate mixture from the refrigerator. Roll chocolate mixture into 8 small balls and coat with shredded coconut. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.