Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Deep, dark chocolate is a culinary delight. When paired with flavors like raspberry, mint, or orange, the richness is unparalleled.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup salted butter, chilled
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 1⅔ Tbsp. corn syrup
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut the cold butter into pieces, then add to a saucepan with the cream, corn syrup, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Allow to boil for 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Once chocolate sauce is smooth, stir in vanilla extract.