Dark Chocolate Ginger Brownies
These rich, fudgy brownies taste so indulgent you would never know they’re made with better-for-you ingredients.
Serves: 16Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bar Simple Truth Organic™ 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces Simple Truth™ Crystalized Ginger, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Mix in cocoa powder, sea salt and baking soda. Fold in chocolate and ginger pieces.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake 20-23 minutes, until set in the center and toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes; cut into 16 pieces.