Dark Chocolate Glaze
Use this glaze for cupcakes, doughnuts, or any other dessert treats you want to make more indulgent.
Makes: 1¾ cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 1¾ cups
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and confectioners’ sugar.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Add more milk if necessary to ensure glaze is the right consistency for dipping. Refrigerate for up to 7 days.