Dark Chocolate and Nutella Coconut Brownies
These elegant brownies featuring Nutella and coconut are an indulgent treat that will wow your guests. No one needs to know how easy they are to make!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 10 Tbsp. butter
- 3 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides. Spray paper with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, vanilla, and Nutella with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined. In a small bowl, sift together coconut, cocoa, salt, and flour. Add the chocolate mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until brownies are set in center. Cool completely before serving.