Dark Chocolate Orange Fat Bomb
The flavor combination of orange and dark chocolate is sometimes called Martinique, especially as an ice cream flavor. It is a delicious combination that can inspire you to dream of faraway resorts.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners Swerve
- 2 drops stevia glycerite
- ½ tsp. liquid orange flavor
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- In a small double boiler (bain-marie) over medium-low heat, melt chocolate while slowly stirring. Add cream, butter, Swerve, stevia, and orange flavor to chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Remove from heat and keep stirring about 10 seconds.
- Place saucepan in refrigerator about 1 hour until ganache has solidified. Scoop ganache with a spoon and form 9 little balls. You might want to wear plastic gloves to help the chocolate not stick to your hands.
- Spread orange zest on a medium plate. Roll ganache balls through zest until thinly coated. For best consistency, keep refrigerated if room temperature exceeds 70°F.