Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are modeled after the very famous British chocolates After Eight, which are wafer-thin dark chocolates filled with peppermint cream.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 oz. sugar-free baking dark chocolate
- 1⁄4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 5 drops stevia glycerite
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, add coconut oil and chocolate, stirring until completely melted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peppermint and stevia. Pour into 8 silicone molds. Refrigerate until hard.
- Remove from mold. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.