Dark Chocolate “Salami"
This is a fun dessert with a play on words. The “salami” is really just the shape of this dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz. semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 ladyfinger cookies, sliced into ¼” pieces
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated coconut
- In a small saucepan, heat the condensed milk, chocolate, and butter until smooth. Remove from heat and add the cookie pieces.
- Pour out onto a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Roll the plastic wrap around the mixture and form into a long tube. Tighten the ends down and refrigerate until firm. Roll in the coconut. Slice and serve.