Dark Chocolate S’mores Bars
By broiling these graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow bars at the end, they achieve the perfect toasted, campfire-inspired flavor.
Serves: 15Prep: 25 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package (7 oz.) Private Selection™ Salted French Butter, melted
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) Private Selection™ Dark Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, flour, sugar and baking powder. Stir in butter until large clumps form.
- Press into 13”x9” baking dish. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until golden brown and set.
- Reserve 1 cup chocolate chunks. Sprinkling remaining chocolate over warm crust. Let stand 5 minutes, until chocolate begins to melt. Smooth with spatula.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate; top with reserved 1 cup chocolate chunks. Broil 5” to 6” from heating element 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. Cool 15 minutes; cut into bars.
- Store leftovers in airtight container.