Dark Chocolate–Dipped Strawberries
This crowd-pleaser is always delicious and is good to make in advance. Make sure to purchase the best strawberries you can find.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 36 very large strawberries
- 14 oz. dark chocolate (70 percent cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Rinse berries and let dry on paper towels.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Carefully dip strawberries, 1 at a time, in chocolate. Allow the strawberries to sit at room temperature until the chocolate hardens. Serve immediately, or keep refrigerated until serving.