Deep-Fried Rice Bombs
These addictive rice balls are spicy and a little sweet. Serve them as is or with your favorite Asian dipping sauce.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- ¼ cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet to 350°F.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form the rice mixture into 1" balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Fry rice balls in batches until golden, about 2 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.