These zucchini chips are perfect with tzatziki.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower oil, for frying
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 4 medium zucchini, trimmed and thinly sliced (1⁄8 inch)
- In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, bring 3 inches of oil to 370°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Lightly dredge the zucchini in the flour and shake off any excess flour.
- Fry the zucchini (in batches) for about 2 minutes or until golden. Place the fried zucchini on a tray lined with paper towels to soak up any excess oil. Season with the remaining salt and serve immediately.