Del Monte® Mini Corn Frittatas
These individual frittatas are excellent served for brunch, or as a make-ahead protein-packed weekday breakfast to eat on the run. They’re quick and easy to reheat one at a time and fit perfectly on a toasted English muffin or thin bagel.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onions
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon equal amounts of corn, cream cheese and onion in each muffin cup.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; pour egg mixture equally into each muffin cup.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted in center of a middle row frittata comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
- TIPS: For Brunch: Serve frittatas on a bed of arugula or spring greens lightly tossed with a light lemon vinaigrette.
- To Store: Refrigerate covered with plastic wrap up to 48 hours or freeze in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- To Reheat 1 Frittata: From the refrigerator, microwave on HIGH for 20-30 seconds. From the freezer, microwave on HIGH 1-1½ minutes.