Deli Turkey Cobb Salad with Vinaigrette
Microwave the bacon and plan ahead to have a few hard-boiled eggs in the fridge.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups chopped romaine hearts
- ¾ lb. honey-roasted turkey breast, diced
- ¾ lb. ham, diced
- ½ cup cooked bacon crumbles
- ¾ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¾ cup seeded and diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup diced hard-boiled eggs
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and mustard in a container or jar with cover and shake vigorously to combine. Add the oil and shake until emulsified.
- Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl or on a large serving platter. Arrange the meats, cheese, tomatoes, and eggs on top of the lettuce in neatly arranged rows. Serve the dressing on the side and enjoy!